The unique kalimba sampled virtual instrument
Multi layered sampling in 24 bits using highest quality preamps with ultra low noise gave it a super realistic sound.
In this plugin the zanza do have resonant box as opposed to kalimba which does not. Also zanza has the buzzing piece of sheet metal on every playing rod. This creates subtle, high pitched buzzing.
The kalimba has more mellow and clean sounds and they complement each other perfectly together.
- Two different lamellophone instruments were used to create this plugin
- 1,36 GB of uncompressed audio data
- High quality, 24 bit stereo samples
- Multi layers sampling techniques provide rich and natural feeling.
- Basic sound control parameters - ADSR, Filters, Offset
- Plugin pitch controll and pitch-wheel range controll.
- CC Automation learn
- MTS-ESP support
- Available as AU, VST3 and a standalone application
Intro Price: $11 until the end of July, 2021 (Reg. $30).
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- macOS 10.12
- Windows 7 - 64bit
- 2GB of HDD space
- 4GB RAM
Demo version has full functionality and it's time limited. To activate the full version please buy a license and activate in a form inside application.